Thursday 25 June 2015

What’s in my Lavie bag? (Part 1)

 



So here’s an exciting post on what’s in my Lavie bag! Like many of you guys know I work for a corporate firm demands me to wear formals almost every day. It’s a typical 9 to 5 job where I need to get my lunch, and everything that is important to keep be fresh (and alive) in office.
So I got this beautiful bag from Lavie, which has many compartments sufficient to stuff my world in it. I choose this black leather which is apt for work and can go with every outfit. It’s elegant and spacious. It has tiny areas which allow me to keep my important things like my Mumbai metro card and lipstick separate and handy.
 




Okay so, my Lavie bag essentials during office are:
A bottle of water
Trust me! I always forget to drink water while I am travelling! But it is very important to keep a bottle of water with you and make a habit of drinking water often.
Few hair bands
Yes you need to be all decked up in office, but leaving your hair open can be disturbing while you are working. Try keeping colorful hair pins or hair bands and keep trying new hairdo’s with them. Tying a messy top bun is my rescue to a bad hair day or long office hours.  
My wallet!
Because, this little thing needs no explanation.
A book and a pen
This is the second diary I am using since I have joined this office. There is a lot to write, so diary and pens are a must have.
Scarves and handkerchiefs 
Since childhood my mom has been stuffing a handkerchief in my pocket the moment I leave home. Till date, before I leave for office she will never forget to ask if I had taken my hanky. Yes, more than wet wipe I use a hanky.
Scarves are only used if I am travelling or during summers or just because it looks good with my outfit!
Tiny tiffin and some chocolates 
I need something to munch on in the evening. My mommy always packs a small tiffin for me, maybe with nuts or biscuits or little hearts. This really helps me stay in the office for long.
Hand sanitizer 
This is something I forget most of the times, but everyone needs to keep hand sanitizers in their bags.
My makeup 
I don’t use a lot of make up in office. I prefer using only a BB cream, my kajal/eye liner/mascara and a lipstick or lip balm. I also keep a facewash in my bag has I have a very oily skin and during summers and rains I need to wash my face regularly.
My Mumbai metro card
Because I travel by metro daily.






So that’s it! Hope you all like it! #WhatsInMyLavie #FickleIsFun #LavieSS15
Pictures By Parth Mehta https://www.facebook.com/parthslens?pnref=about.overview

No comments:

Post a Comment