Tuesday 16 June 2015

'Maxi'mum Love!



This time it was a long vacation for us and finally we are ready with our post featuring Stalk Buy Love.

It’s an amazing feeling to see how life has evolved. We still remember our college days where a lip balm was our only make-up and a pair of jeans and T-shirt was our style. Now, not just our friendship has become stronger but also our love (I mean for shopping, clothes, make-up and so on, over here) has grown deeper.
 

From jeans to flowing feminine gowns, from lip a balm to red lipsticks, from plain Kajal’s to eye makeup. Life has changed, and we absolutely love it!

We are celebrating our love for life, friendship and fashion with Stalk Buy Love. So, we both decided to wear gowns as we wanted this post to be special. Girl’s love their gowns, don’t they?

If you all follow me on Instagram you must noticed, I wore this Red Two To Tango Maxi Dress for my niece’s Baptism. The fit was perfect; the material looked gorgeous on me and of course the color red! I never expected I would end up loving this color so much! For this post, I wanted to keep my attire simple yet a little grungy or dark. I love dark colors, dark make-up and everything that has a touch of Goth (No, as a person I am quite cheerful). I completed my look with a black chained ear cuff and V shaped neck chain from O’keefe. These two gave the perfect amount of edge to my outfit.  
  

 
  
 




 

 
 


Pooja, on the other hand, as I mentioned earlier, loves her floral, light pastel colors, bling and all things that scream pink! She opted for a perfect summer outfit which is a mix of pastels and floral from Stalk Buy Love again! This dress is comfortable and can be worn just anywhere. Although we decided to have a very dark or vampirish look, Pooja ended up looking cute (as usual)! But we love how the pictures have come out! Pooja added a beautiful ear cuff with tiny pearl details and a dainty leaf chain from O’keefe. It is minimalistic yet chic.
 
 


 
 

 

 

 

We could hardly imagine we did come so far with this, and thanks to all of you for being a part of this. Bhbye…

No comments:

Post a Comment