Friday 12 September 2014

Prints and all things fancy!


Hey everyone!

This is something about which we are excited. I know I am posting this a little late, this happened because we were too busy with interviews and exams and ofcourse, Rains!

So this is about my dear friend Amrit who has this wonderful idea of starting a new venture of Makeovers. Basically his idea is to change a person’s image for a specific occasion. Be it a wedding or a party or your honeymoon. His venture will provide you a package which will include grooming from tip to toe. And this grooming would include your hair care, clothes and accessories. Beauty routines like facials, makeup, pedicure, manicure, nail styling etc, this is for both men and women. We really thought it was a great initiative and hence I took the challenge of getting a basic makeover. Though it was a risk but all should encourage such creative ideas, right?

I had my convocation coming soon. As every student, even I was very excited for it. It was a big day for me. Instead of styling myself I gave Amrit this opportunity. So he started with a little bit of research which included my likes and dislikes, my comfort zone and my body type.

Knowing that I am of a very thin frame he checked the latest trends and took me shopping. He thought a crop top and high waist jeans would be perfect for me. After a lot of running around we finally got what we wanted. The next day, my nail art sessions and hair care sessions started off. This included nail extensions, pretty nail art and meeting a hair expert. We also went to an optician for lenses. Now people who know me also know I have never worn lenses all my life. So this was the biggest change for me.

So on my convocation day, I wore a striped crop top with high waist jeans, a baby pink jacket which has polka dots on it and black peep toes. With short hair and my curls even more defined I was given subtle makeup. My eyes were highlighted, giving a smoky look which is my personal favorite. And I even wore lenses for the first time. A white top handle bag finished my look. I was totally in love with this effortless ensemble I was wearing.  It was comfortable and it made me look sexy as well as casual at the same time.


Do support our friend with his venture and if you are interested in getting a makeover and dazzle your loved ones contact him through Facebook. Or you can even contact us by commenting on this post or send a DM on our Instagram  page. Happy Shopping! 










Crop top and High waist jeans - Forever 21, Hand bag - Boutique in China, Jacket - Bandra Hill Road, On my Lips - Streetwear - Pure Burgundy, Shoes - Lilac

No comments:

Post a Comment