Sunday 4 January 2015

2015! Parisian Twist or Boho Chic?



Hello lovelies,
Hope you all had a thrilling year. It is a new beginning, and just like everything else even fashion trends will have a new set of trends setting the industry on fire!
But have ya’ll decided what will you want to wear this year? I and Pooja are totally digging on two looks we are in love.


Look 1:
The Parisian Twist
Women in Paris are renowned to dress up in the classiest outfits. I have tried to recreate the classy Parisian look by wearing a subtle bling top and a pleated skirt with a slit. The skirt is a bit translucent showing off the shorts inside which I found was ultra sexy! (That’s the reason I bought that skirt!) I paired this with my new found love, the metallic pumps I recently bought for my sister’s wedding. I didn't want to accessorize my outfit much because I already have bold lips and bling on my top and shoes. 


Linnet is wearing - Top, Skirt and Pumps from Forever21; Arm Candy - Mulund Street Market. 






Look 2:
The Boho Chic
The bohemian look is one look that we adore!! It looks so free spirited and colorful. Pooja here is wearing her DIY blue shorts and a DIY tiara. (She is excellent with her DIY skills!) She complimented her look with a beautiful white sheer cape which she customized from her designer and silver studded flats. Pooja choose to accessorize her look with oxidized antique bangles and a statement ring which you can see here




Pooja is wearing : Shorts and Tiara - DIY; Cape - Customized by her designer; Jwellery - Mom's Collection; Studded flats - Ghatkoper Street Market. 








We would love to know what would be your pick for 2015. Do write your comments and let us know if you liked the looks.  Follow us on Instagram also follow HetNisharPhotography for more such amazing pictures.

9 comments:

  1. Both are so pretty! I couldn't decide which outfit to wear

    xx nora
    www.uploading-my-mind.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha.. Thank you dear.. :) and try both! M sore you will find your pick!

      xoxo
      http://streetinvogue.blogspot.in/

      Delete
  2. Lynnet and Pooja you both look gorgeous in your outfits....loved your styles.....and Pooja Your tiara is just perfect.....lots of love....

    http://progressivepanache.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Anie. We are really glad you liked it!
      And Pooja has always been amazing with her DIY's! hehe!

      HUGS..
      Streets in Vogue.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of You look Great !! I love how you paired these pieces together in harmony! But given the chance it's Parisian for me anyday 'coz my time is mostly spent at work :( 'Boho looks' for me are for Beach Vacations usually :)

    xoxo Chaicy - New Post up - Style.. A Pastiche!

    SAP on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chaicy,
      Thank you so much for all the compliments! :) Parisian is our fav too! becasue a "Boho Looks" ain't an everyday thing! But we all love that side of ours whenever we have a relaxed day! :D

      Love,
      Streets in Vogue.

      Delete
  5. Hey girls! You guys have a lovely blog here. I really liked how you presented 2 very different styles in one post. Girl, you look too beautiful in that Parisian outfit! :)
    www.myfadeddenim.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      Thank you soo much! We always try to have two different looks! Glad that you liked!

      Lots of love!!

      Delete