Friday 12 August 2016

DEAL with it

Hey everyone, 

How have you all been? I wonder if everyone is enjoying monsoons. Pooja loves rains and on the other hand I hate them. I think that is one of the best part about having your best friend as your blogging partner. We always have two extremely different opinions. 



This time we received a parcel from Deal. I am sure many have heard about this brand. They have some amazing denim collection. But having a conversation with them over emails, we realised they had a very good collection of tops as well. You can find their collection on Myntra. We chose our tops and paired them with pencil skirts. 


As usual, Pooja and I had two different ideas to style them. Pooja opted for a brighter look by adding a red pencil skirt from Stalk Buy Love. This look is perfect for a beautiful evening during your getaway. She paired them with black heels. Her knotted top can be worn with shorts as well for bohemian look. 








I wore my "Perfect Princess" top with a faux leather skirt which i recently bought from Koovs. I was going crazy over the sale they had! The top did make me feel like a city princess. I was thinking of a day to night look. I think such outfits can be worn at your work place as well! Swap the metallic shoes with black pumps and you are set to turn heads at your work place.








We are totally obsessing over pencil skirts these days. People might think they are not very comfortable but trust us, it can be dressed up or down effortlessly. 


Hope you guys enjoyed our new post. Do let us know in our comments sections about what you feel about this post and if any new suggestions, we would love to try them. 


Bye for now. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Linnet and Pooja....you both are looking very beautiful in the outfit...and superb work done by the cameraman....keep up the good work.....

    ReplyDelete