Thursday 27 August 2015

Perception



Every individual is different and so is their sense of style.  We see so many people wearing similar clothes, but how you add a touch of your personal style makes the outfit a hit.
 


For this blog, we thought of experimenting with our post, where we tried to style one outfit in two different ways. Basically, to show how Pooja and I might see the same outfit in different ways and for different occasions.
 

Pooja wore a checkered dress with her favorite glasses and converse for a very sporty high street look. She could imagine wearing this for a fun day out with her girlfriends. On the other hand, my perception of this dress was something I could wear to work on a cold winter day.  (These geeky glasses are not for fashion, they are my spare spectacles. I don’t like them much).


 




We also wore the very famous long slit top that we can’t get enough of. The minute houndstooth details on the on the top that gave it a beautiful pattern and flow. Pooja choose various shades of blue to style this top and went heavy on accessories. She chooses earrings from Circuzz and neck accessories from Funk &Co. to add glamour to her outfit.




I could see this top more like walking on the streets LA with minimum statement accessories and perfect heels to go with. I choose these beautiful turquoise earrings and a delicate chain with crystals inside (which I thought was a very unique design).  Paired my metallic pumps with these and was ready to hit the streets of LA (LOL! Someday).



Pictures clicked and edited by Ashish. Do check his page. :) 
See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment